Roaming the U.S. of A.
Hello !
Im planning a slightly random trip round the US on a shoestring budget (translation - Ill be sleeping on people's couches) and a greyhound pass. In many of the cities I'm visiting, I have people to stay with, but in many I dont. Im including my itinerary below and the cities in which I have no company are in bold.
If you are in any of these cities do please let me know ! If nothing else, we could meet up for a coffee.
if you know interesting people in any of the cities, Id love to meet them too, since basically Im just roaming about !
Please feel free to forward this email to people who may be in these or other interesting places who might not mind me bunking on their couch for a night :-)
My itinerary is fluid and open to fairly broad changes. I'd appreciate suggestions as to what places I could visit !
I look forward to hearing from you :-)
Sincerely,
Prasanna
map - http://goo.gl/htgJ
Tentative Itenerary -
21st-29th June - Road trip Waterloo to Minneapolis through Great Lake area
29th June - fly to SF area.
29th June to 5th July - Various people and Places in California and surrounding areas
5th July - Bus to Las Vegas (san diego to las vegas ~ 6 hrs)
7th July - Bus to somewhere in the grand canyon national park (~ 5 hrs)
10th July - Bus to Phoenix/Tuscon (Las Vegas - Tuscon ~ 9hrs) (need to find someone in one of these cities)
OR I could go to Somewhere in New Mexico which is a nicer place apparently (Las Vegas to Santa Fe ~ 12 hrs, Santa Fe to Austin ~ 12 hrs) would love to visit the Santa Fe Institute
14th July - Bus to Austin (Tuscon to Austin ~ 16 hrs)
14th July to 18th July - hang about in texas (Austin, Houston, Dallas)
18th July - Bus to New Orleans (Houston to New Orleans ~5 hrs)
20th July - Bus to Orlando, Florida (New Orleans to Orlando ~ 11 hrs)
22nd July - Bus to Atlanta, Georgia (Orlando to Atlanta ~ 8 hrs)
23rd July - Bus to Nashville Tennessee (Atlanta to Nashville ~ 5hrs)
25th July - Bus to Washington DC or Chicago or somewhere
26th July - Bus to Boston
26th July to 29th July - Hang out in Boston
29th July - Bus to Waterloo
30th July / 1st August Toronto - Fly to India :P
No comments:
Post a Comment